Sunday, August 25 to Friday, August 30, 2019
The Knox School invites you to participate in our athletics pre-season week! Competitive sports including SOCCER, CREW, VOLLEYBALL, TENNIS and EQUESTRIAN will arrive one week prior to the start of school orientation to participate in an exciting program of team workouts, meetings, bonding opportunities and presentations designed to allow student-athletes to be mentally and physically prepared for their challenging sports season!
Download the complete pre-season schedule to stay informed on what our student-athletes will be doing during the week. This schedule is subject to change depending on weather or other factors.
Baby Atlanta Falcons Onesie Atlanta Baby Onesie Atlanta Pre-Season Schedule is now available!
Things to Bring
- Bug Spray
- Swimming Attire
- Sneakers/Running Shoes
- Athletic Clothing
- Returning Students (Knox Athletic Gear)
- Change of clothes (practice twice a day)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- * Soccer: cleats, shin guard and socks
- * Volleyball: sneakers, shorts, socks, knee pads
- * Tennis: sneakers, shorts, tennis rackets
- * Crew: Spandex Tights, change in clothes
- * Equestrian: Helmet, Boots, Equestrian Tights
For questions, please contact Director of Athletics Majestic Mapp at (631) 686-1600 ext. 452 or email [email protected]